Fall Fun

We've been doing all sorts of fun things to get in the fall spirit!

Last Saturday we visited a pumpkin farm near our house where we got a big pumpkin for carving, and a "Luke-sized pumpkin" for our little guy.



The next day we went to the State Fair where we rode rides, ate fried food, and cheered on the racing pigs. Of course Luke's favorite parts were the petting farm - we went through twice - where he actually touched the animals this year (unlike last year) and the waterfall fountain, which isn't technically part of the fair since it's on the fairgrounds year round.



The following Thursday was my birthday so Luke got in some quality time with my Granddaddy at the Cheesecake Factory.


On Saturday I threw myself a birthday party, complete with a pony keg, and Luke was kind enough to help me set it up.


By Sunday it was high time we carved our pumpkin if we wanted a jack-o-lantern for Halloween night. Luke helped dig out the guts (not really) and then took a seat inside the freshly cleaned pumpkin.



I'll be back in a few days with pics of Luke in his costume. Here's a hint: he'll be super cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment