Funny Friday - Oct 26

After some requests from friends and family, I've decided to make Luke Conversations a weekly thing. Since I adore alliteration (see what I did there?) I've named it Funny Friday. Here's the latest and greatest from my little guy...

#1
Dickory, dickory, dock. Mickey Mouse ran up the clock.

#2
anytime I leave the house and Luke stays behind
Bye Mommy! Have fun at the grocery store.

#3
we sing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star together
That's a silly song, Mommy.

#4
I had to clean out Luke's nose, because that's what parents do, and one piece was very stubborn
These boogers are sticky!

#5
talking about the pumpkins we got at the pumpkin farm
There's Luke's little pumpkin, Mommy's bigger pumpkin, and Daddy's really bigger pumpkin.

#6
pointing to a globe
It's an earth!
not 'a' earth but 'an' earth - so proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment