March 3 - Completed Contract

It's hard to believe it, but we finally have a signed contract! There were no major problems that caused the delay, contracts just take time to make sure both parties feel protected - after all, someone is trusting me with their baby! The lawyers sent the legal clearance letter to the RE clinic, so we should be moving forward with meds soon. Obviously, we blew past the mid-January transfer we were planning on, but we're all so excited to take the next step!

So far, everything is good. I've told my bosses and they're very supportive. I wasn't sure what to expect but they're being so sweet about it. I also told my kids are they're totally cool in that way that kids just roll with whatever happens. My son keeps confusing the word "surrogacy" with "suicide" since they sound similar - haha - but otherwise all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment