November 20 - Psych Evaluation

About a week after my med screen appointment I got the news from the clinic that I was medically cleared! They also ran labs for Steven at the same time, and he got the all-clear as well. Obviously, my health is of higher concern to the clinic since I'm the one carrying the baby, but it was important to screen him for major ailments and confirm that he's healthy enough to be a rock star support person.

Tonight Steven and I had a video conference with a counselor for our psych evaluation. Nothing seemed to flag any issues but I'll still be glad to hear we have the all-clear on that front as well.

Now the last hurdle is the contract. My attorney is still waiting on the first draft from the IF's attorney. Once we have the draft we'll have to review it and settle any differences that may come up. Of course, the contract has to be final and signed before the clinic can start my med protocol. Still working towards a mid-January transfer.

No comments:

Post a Comment