Funny Friday - Dec 3

Happy New Year! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanza/Festivus!

As you may have noticed, Funny Fridays have slipped into a bi-weekly pattern. Chasing 2 kids is a lot of work, it would seem.

#1
Steven was wearing light up reindeer antlers
Daddy, this is no time to wear antlers. It's not Sunday yet.

#2
Whenever Luke would open a gift he would run to the giver and say "I'm so proud of you!" When I opened a gift for Josie, Luke would say "Thank you for getting that for my sister!"

#3
Nana: Luke, you're special. You're the only person that I made eggs for breakfast.
Luke: I'm not special. Only panda bears are special.

#4
Luke really doesn't like hot food. We jokingly refer to him as "Lukewarm"
Don't you remember? I don't eat fire! Don't put my food on the stove, or in the microwave, or in the oven, or on the grill. Those are my very fire rules.

#5
Luke had a friend over to play in his new trampoline. She was being shy so her dad got in to show her it wasn't scary.
Izabel, your dad is having so many funs!

#6
looking at the ceiling Look, up on the roof! It's toys! They're coming down the chimney!
looking at me Toys have powers, too.

#7
between an ipad app and the anatomy models he got for Christmas, Luke is obsessed with the parts of the body
Daddy, I'm going to eat your cerebellum.

#8
We're in Nana's town! Nana likes it when we're in her town.

#9
Luke: I need a stool.
Steven: Hold on a second, I'll get one for you.
Luke: I'm strong!
Steven: Yes, you are, but I'm going to help you.
Luke: Oh, you're a good helper, Daddy.

#10
Mommy, Daddy's aggravating me just like Grandpa.

#11
Me: I'll help you wash your hands.
Luke: I need a step stool, not your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment