My Latest Bit of Mom Genius

You guys, I have just figured how to put on diaper cream. Without sticking my finger on Luke's butt crack!

I know, it sounds gross but it really is the solution to all of life's problems. You see, we have a strict "no diaper rash" policy in our house, but I really, REALLY hate having to put finger on his, um, danger zone.

You too can enjoy the benefit of my genius by following these simple steps:
1) Use the tube to apply a small dab of diaper cream directly to the danger zone.
2) Take hold of one butt cheek in each hand. Your baby's, not your own... weirdo.
3) Rub/squish the cheeks together until the diaper cream is spread around, or your baby is laughing hysterically. Whichever happens first.

I justify this on the internet in my head by telling myself I'm saving money by not wasting the diaper cream that ends up on my hands. But really, I just don't want to touch his crack.

No comments:

Post a Comment