Funny Friday - Feb 13

#1
watching football with our friends Greg and Amanda
Greg: Hey, Luke, can you say "Go, Brady, go?"
Luke: Uh, I don't want to.

#2
in the car, Nana is channel surfing
Luke: Oh, I like that song!
Nana: Ok.
song finishes, next some comes on
Nana: Luke, this is a country song! Do you like country music?
Luke: No, Nana, I like continent music.

#3
Do you know what my nightlight is? The neighborhood.

#4
At a restaurant
Luke: They put ice in my water. Don't they know I don't like ice in my water?
Nanny: It's ok. It will melt in a minute.
Luke: If we were un Europe I wouldn't have to worry about this.
I have no idea how he knows they don't use ice in Europe.

#5
going potty
Nanny, come in here! We need to marvel at my wee-wee!

#6
Luke: Where's Daddy?
Me: He's still at work.
Luke: Oh. I wanted to quiz him on what "legendary" means, as I already know.
Me: Oh, you do?
Luke: Yes. It means famous.

No comments:

Post a Comment