Funny Friday: Sep 20

#1
We were listening to 'The Fox' because we're mildly obsessed with it.
Luke: Mommy, can you turn Daddy's phone off?
Steven: Do you not like that song?
Luke: Yeah, I just watched it 3 or 4 times.
Steven: Is that too many?
Luke: It's a lot.

Please tell me you've seen this video. If not, you're welcome.

#2
Luke and Steven were playing catch
Steven: Good catch! You got it!
Luke: Daddy, let's go to the next level!

#3
Luke: Are you getting dressed?
Me: Yes.
Luke: Are you fancy?
Me: Yes.
Luke: Very fancy?
Me: So fancy!
Luke: This big fancy? holds arms out wide
Me: Yes, this big fancy! Today after school we're going shopping to get you some clothes to be fancy for Aunt Tina's wedding.
Luke: I am fancy.
Me: You are, but we all need to look nice for the wedding so we're all getting new clothes.
Luke: But I'm already fancy. Daddy and I put on our skirts.

#4
I've been watching old episodes of 'Monk' on Hulu.
Daddy, you take out the compost and me and Mommy will watch Mr. Monk.

#5
Luke was shirtless and pointing to his nipples.
Luke: Daddy, do you like my 2 little breast milks?
Later that night
Luke: Mommy, can I feed Josie?
Me: I'm sorry, you can't. Only mommies can feed babies.
Luke: Yes I can. I have 2 breast milks, right here.

#6
The family spent the night in a hotel.
Me: Luke, it's time to brush your teeth. Here's your toothbrush.
Luke: You brought that here? Wow!

New Songs:
'Monk' theme song

"Cups" from Pitch Perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment