If You Are What You Craft Then I'm Cheap, Fast and Easy

This is one of those makeovers that's not really sophisticated. At all. In fact, it's so simple that I couldn't not do it. This was the problem: I have too many reusable formula tubs. They say they're reusable, as in to use again, but I can't ever find the re-fill packs so I have to keep buying reusable tubs. Since I have an abundance of these tubs, I decided to use one for formula (as intended) and one for baby oatmeal. The baby oatmeal can't stay in the box it came in because the box includes a "helpful" easy-pour spout that seems to exist only to spew oatmeal onto my kitchen floor. So, the actual problem is, now that I've figured out how to keep oatmeal off my floor, the two tubs look identical in the pantry. Since I don't possess ESP or x-ray vision, I needed a way to know what's in each tub. I decided to skip the fancy stuff and just print the words "formula" and "cereal + oatmeal" on a piece of paper and call it a day. Actually Steven printed them for me since I don't have a large format printer at home and I'm too lazy/cheap to go to Kinko's for just one page.

After that I just taped these bad boys to the tubs. Couldn't be easier, right?



Like I said, this wasn't pretty, or complicated or even newsworthy, but it does what I need it to do. And it was cheap, fast and easy. Just like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment