You're So Vain, You Probably Think This Post Is About You

According to the baby books, a possible side effect of pregnancy is extra hair growth. Yes, your hair can look full and lustrous, but it won't last because all that extra hair will just fall out after the baby is born.

I never had the boost in hair growth, but do you know what? My hair fell out anyway. I am losing hair like it's MY JOB. That doesn't sound so bad until you realize it's mostly falling out in the front. SEE:

You think that's embarrassing? I have another bald spot just like it on the other side. Most people probably wouldn't even notice it, but I don't care. I made an appointment with my hairdresser and got some bangs to hide my receding hairline.


Here's to hoping it grows back. If not, I'm getting a buzz-cut and a wig.

No comments:

Post a Comment