I Save, You Save

Attention Moms and Moms-to-Be: If you haven't been to Diapers.com yet, you should go. Now!

I have been shopping with them for a few months and I am in love. They carry all the brands I need - diapers, strollers, clothes, and more - and offer loads of ways to save on your order. One of the savings programs is the refer-a-friend deal. If you create a free account with them you save 15% on your first order, and I get a $10 credit for referring you. It's win-win, right?

I added the handy button to my sidebar to get you started. Happy saving!

Please note: I did not get paid or perk'ed for mentioning this program. I joined on my own and wanted to share the love with you guys!

1 comment:

  1. You should also check out Amazon Moms. We signed up to have a case of diapers and wipes delivered each month. It's 30% off every order and free shipping! It's a great deal!

    ReplyDelete