Busy Weekend

As of yesterday my baby boy is 3 months old. Time is flying by!

We spent the weekend visiting friends and family in my hometown. We ate good food and watched lots of football. Luke got to meet my step-mom and step-sister and spent lots of quality time with my Dad. We were hosted by my Bestie Rachel and her family - Luke has no shortage of people that love him! He also went to church for the first time and was very well behaved. Here's my favorite pic of the weekend.


Luke and my Dad

In other busy news, I'm an aunt! My step-sister Chelsea had her little girl, Emma Faye, yesterday evening. This little cutie weighed in at 7 pounds, 7 ounces and 20 inches long. Chelsea and Emma are recovering well and will get to go home on Wednesday. I'm terrible at remembering birthdays, anniversaries, or other dates but since she and Luke are exactly 3 months apart, I think I can remember this one!


Oh, I am one proud Mama and Auntie!

1 comment:

  1. I think its really cool that Luke and Emma are exactly 3 months apart :) :) Thanks for the shout out on your blog...Aunt Allison :) :)

    ReplyDelete