Bump Photo - The Aftermath

Alternate Title: Birthday Milestones

Yesterday Luke turned 4 weeks old and Steven turned 26! To celebrate, we took a few pictures in the backyard, bump photo style.

Here's me and my little man. I have to admit, I have an agenda for this post. The main reason I wanted to show a picture of myself is so I can show you my post-baby body. That's right folks, I have lost all my baby weight and then some! That doesn't mean you'll see me in a bikini anytime soon, because 1) I was fat before I got pregnant, so that means I'm still fat now and 2) the weight is gone but things have shifted. I now have, how do you say it, extra skin in places.


On Me
Tank: Old Navy
Skirt: thrifted
Cardigan: Target
Sandals: Old Navy
Jewelry: made by me

On Luke
Polo: Oshkosh B'Gosh

Notice how I held the distractingly cute baby in front of my mommy pooch. Clever Mama.


Now, here are the birthday boys. Aren't they handsome? Yes, they are both wearing brown polos. Yes, I made them dress alike. I am that mom.

3 comments:

  1. You look amazing!!!!

    Father and son are so cute in their matching outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look wonderful! and like you are enjoying motherhood :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allison you look great and you're just glowing. So is Steven. Ya'll look very proud. Glad to see you've become 'that mom.' HA

    ReplyDelete