A Return To Normalcy

What do pregnant women love? No, other than food and elastic waist pants. We love having our feet rubbed!

Steven has been a very good sport about rubbing my feet anytime I whine ask for it, but on Sunday I wanted to break out the big guns. While he was playing tennis, I decided to treat myself to a pedicure. You can't tell in the picture (I only zoom in so close to my feet - I don't want to scare anybody) but I had my nails painted a nice, soft pink for spring.


Yes, that is yet another pair of Birkenstocks. I have 3 pairs of them. What? That's an improvement. I used to have 5. Ugly or not, you try taking comfortable shoes away from a pregnant woman.

Also please note the absence of the scary swollen feet. With Steven rubbing them all the time, I've mostly been able to keep the swelling at bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment