Week 12

As of tomorrow, I'll be 12 weeks along in my pregnancy. I'll try to hit the high notes so far.

Nov 5 - Positive home pregnancy test - YAY!

Nov 30 - First OB appointment. Met with the Nurse Widwife Manager to discuss general things and answer questions. So far I really like the staff at my clinic. Had blood drawn for lab work. I was told I would only hear from them if the results were bad, and I haven't heard a peep. No news is good news!

Dec 2 - Follow-up OB appointment. Physical exam and 1st ultrasound. Everything looked good during the exam and then I got to see the Peanut! The Nurse Midwife confirmed my due date of July 8, 2010.

So far, I've felt fine. A little queasiness but no vomiting. I've been tired a lot, but nothing I can't handle. There are days where I feel HUNGRY. I eat and eat and don't feel full, but those days are rare. No food aversions. My first cravings seem to be carbonated drinks and berry flavored anything. I found a carbonated cherry juice drink at Whole Foods that I LOVE.

We have decided not to learn the sex of the baby, so we will let that be a surprise!
That's all for now, but I have an OB appointment next Tuesday so I will be back with updates.

1 comment: