Funny Friday - Dec 14

#1
talking to our cat
What's wrong Yo-Yo? Did you lose your mittens?
needless to say, he's a big fan of "3 little kittens..." right now

#2
Hi, I like you. You make me want to smile.
If that doesn't melt your heart, I don't know what will.

#3
I had to wet Luke's hair a bit to tame the bed head one morning
It's raining on my head!

#4
despite some valiant potty training efforts, Luke will still poo in his pull-up
Oh no, my diaper! I ruined my diaper!

#5
Luke walks up to an ottoman in the living room, hugs it for no apparent reason
Thank you, chair. You're one of my best customers!

#6
Luke is obsessed with the song "Jingle Bell Rock" only he thinks it's about a physical rock, not the music genre. Because he kept asking for one, we showed him a Christmas music box and told him it was the Jingle Bell Rock.
A jingle bell rock! It's beautiful.

New songs Luke knows:
- B-I-N-G-O (not sure I know the actual name of this song, but you know, Bingo was his name-o)
- Jingle Bell Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment