If You're Allergic To Cuteness, Look Away Now

It has been forever since I did a Makin' Faces post. For-ev-er. So, without further ado I bring you lots of pictures of my boy that I lovingly compiled hastily grabbed from my phone.


MARCH


bath time


Hoover Dam, with Daddy


sink bath at Mama Hubal's house



NC State track suit, ACC tourney weekend

Mr Mysterious


afternoon at the neighborhood park

APRIL

with my Grandmama and Granddaddy


Luke's first Merlefest, with my Dad
(shirt courtesy of Nana)


eating ice cream with Nana and Papa Bruce

MAY



his preferred sleeping position


standing on his own and rockin' some seersucker shorts


posing with his bunny


the life behind bars


"riding" his dinosaur walker/scooter


backyard cutie

courtesy of my new obsession, the Shake It photography app


post-bath smiles


That should hold you for a while. His first birthday will be here before we know it (ACK!!) so I'll have lots more photos from the party soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment