What's better than cheap ad space? Free ad space, that's what!

Do you run a small business from home so you can be with your kids? Do you have a new kid-friendly Etsy shop? Promote your business here, for free!

That's right, free.

I have decided to offer advertising space here at The Peanut Stand, but since I'm new to the ad game I want to ease into it. While I'm learning the ropes I am going to give free ad space to any qualifying business.


Do I qualify?
I am looking for small businesses run by and for moms. I want to support you!

What do I get?
A 150 x 150 ad - of your own design - at the top of my sidebar for 3 weeks. Ads will be distributed on a first come, first served basis.

What's the catch?
No catch. The ad is absolutely free. All I ask for in return is a little blog love. If you like something I post, please share it on your blog, Facebook or Twitter. If you don't like it, then don't post it. There are no minimum linkbacks required. It's that simple.

Where do I sign up?
E-mail me at gimmeakiss dot blog at gmail dot com and tell me a little bit about yourself and your business. If you have the type of business I'm looking for (don't worry, I'm not too picky) all you have to do is send me a jpg and - BOOM! - you have yourself a free ad.

Feel free to share this opportunity with your friends and readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment