Shower Details

I had my first baby shower on Saturday and it was a complete success! My best friend Rachel was the hostess and my other best friend Brettany helped out with some details.

The big hit with all the guests were the adorable owl cupcakes, made by Brettany. The cupcakes were as delicious as they were cute!



Brettany made them from scratch, even the little fondant owls. She is so talented!



The hostesses had some decorative pacifiers, but gave them a sophisticated edge by displaying them in a martini glass.



My favorite part of the decorations was the bunting! I know it's very trendy right now so I wanted to get in on the action too. Rachel, Brettany and I whipped it up Saturday morning using nothing more than wide ribbon, craft glue and some fabric scraps I had leftover from another nursery project - more on that later!



I am so pleased with the way it turned out I am going to find a way to display it in the nursery.


I got lots of great gifts and I was so happy to spend the afternoon with many of my favorite ladies. I can't wait for my next baby shower!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the decorations and those cupcakes looked YUMMY and soooooooo ADORABLE! I can't wait to see what the project was that used those fabric pieces because I LOVE them! So creative :)

    ReplyDelete